NP/PA - Geriatric Medicine in Norristown, PA (Perm)
Norristown, PA 19401 US
- Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
- Facility will not accept new grads, experience is required.
- Candidate must be interested in Perm. They will not accept locums.
- Can only accept NPs, will not accept PAs.
- EMR: TruChart
- Credentialing timeframe: 45 days
- Compensation package and schedule to be discussed at interview.
- ANCC/AANP Certification - REQUIRED
- PA license in hand - REQUIRED
- BLS, DEA - REQUIRED
- Availability (full-time) - REQUIRED
- Clean/Clear malpractice - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- EMR TruChart experience - HIGHLY PREFERRED
Trinity Health PACE programs are nationally recognized for providing high quality, comprehensive care in the communities we serve. Our services are built upon a 30-year history of Programs of All-Inclusive Care (PACE) for the elderly in the United States. Trinity Health PACE is one of the largest PACE providers in the country with 14 owned and managed programs. We have 19 PACE centers in nine states and we provide care for over 3,000 seniors. We are proud to be a part of Trinity Health, one of the largest Catholic healthcare systems in the nation. Find the Trinity Health PACE program nearest you.
Trinity Health PACE programs offer continuous, quality care to the elderly, allowing them the independence of living at home. Seniors who qualify for nursing home care alternatively have the option to receive comprehensive care from an interdisciplinary team of experts, all focused on improving participants’ health. At our centers, seniors receive clinical and rehabilitation therapy and build relationships with doctors, nurses and fellow participants – all under one roof. As a Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), our multi-touch, integrative approach includes services typically at no cost to those who qualify for Medicaid or Medicaid and Medicare. For those who do not qualify for Medicaid, there is a flat monthly fee.
Meet Your Recruiter
Erin Eccles joined Wapiti Medical Staffing in October 2021. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurial Studies and a Marketing minor from South Dakota State University.
Erin and her husband, Justin, have three children. She enjoys spending her time cooking & baking, working on home renovations, being outside with her family, and watching the Minnesota Vikings.