NP Geriatric Medicine for Fayetteville, NC (Locum to Perm)
Fayetteville, NC 28314 US
Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
- NP will be PRN working 10-15 hours / week with no set schedule at this time.
- Facility will not accept new grads, experience is required.
- Candidate must be interested in locums to perm. They will not accept only locums.
- Can only accept NPs, will not accept PAs.
- EMR: TruChart
- AANP - Required
- North Carolina license - Required
- Experience or added qualifications in geriatrics - Preferred
- Minimum 1 year working with frail or elderly population - Required
State License Requirements
• North Carolina
About the Facility
LIFE (Living Independently for Elders) is a Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), which assists older adults in living safely at home. Eligible participants are 55-years old or older, live in the designated service area, meet the state requirements for nursing home care and are able to live safely in the community.
LIFE is designed around the needs of the individual and provides comprehensive medical, health and social services (including adult day health programs, rehabilitation therapy, nutritious meals and social engagement) to participants at the center as well as in their homes LIFE services are paid for by Medicare, Medicaid or private payment.
There are little or no out-of-pocket charges if participants qualify for both Medicare and Medicaid or Medicaid only. For participants who do not qualify for Medicaid, there is a flat monthly fee. Participants may be personally liable for the cost of unauthorized or out-of-network services.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 2 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.