Maternal Fetal Medicine in Saginaw, MI (Perm)
Saginaw, MI 48602 US
Covenant HealthCare seeks a perm full-time Maternal-Fetal Medicine physician to join an outstanding medical staff and a dedicated support team in the Great Lakes Bay Region of Michigan.
As the largest (over 560 physicians and 4,400 employees), most comprehensive health care provider in this region, Covenant can offer state-of-the-art technologies in combination with a compassionate and highly trained staff.
- Board Eligible (within 5 years of residency) or Board Certified in Obstetrics/Gynecology AND Maternal-Fetal Medicine subspecialty
- Candidates must have completed an ABOG or AOA approved fellowship in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Covenant HealthCare is the region’s only NICU and PICU.
- Join and assume a tremendous practice from a retiring physician.
- Covenant HealthCare is a highly respected, independent hospital.
- The position is supported by a robust multidisciplinary team including pediatric/neonatal specialists, pediatric surgery, and other pediatric subspecialists.
- Opportunity to teach both residents and medical students: Central Michigan University’s College of Medicine is part of Covenant HealthCare, with several residencies, including Obstetrics-Gynecology, and one of the country’s newest pediatrics programs.
- Excellent compensation package based on MGMA standards and experience.
- Professional liability coverage
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid CME – the practice assumes some of the physician’s expenses such as membership in one organization, renewal of licenses, etc.
- Paid time off for holidays, sick, vacation, etc.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (0-5 years of residency) in OB/GYN - REQUIRED
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (0-5 years of residency) in Maternal-Fetal Medicine subspecialty - REQUIRED
- Active MI license (or in process of obtaining) - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Completed an ABOG or AOA approved fellowship in Maternal and Fetal Medicine - REQUIRED
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
- Completed an ABOG or AOA approved fellowship in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Covenant HealthCare is the one health system in the Great Lakes Bay Region that delivers extraordinary care across generations and across specialties. As the largest, most comprehensive health care provider in the region, you can trust Covenant HealthCare with the health needs of your entire family. We offer a broad spectrum of programs and services ranging from high-risk obstetrics, neonatal and pediatric intensive care, to acute care including a Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center, cardiology, oncology, orthopaedics, robotic surgery and many other services.
But as a non-profit, our extraordinary care goes beyond our outstanding medical services. It’s our compassionate and caring team that makes the difference; their support means you always have someone by your side from diagnosis to recovery. We go above and beyond for our patients every day, and in every way. And that extraordinary commitment extends to the communities we serve. Because by working together for a healthier community, we can build a better tomorrow for generations to come.
About the Community:
The economically diverse County of Saginaw is located in the central portion of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula and is part of the Great Lakes Bay Region. Saginaw County, with a population of nearly 200,000 residents, is a hub of research, product development, and manufacturing for the auto, chemical, silicon, advanced materials, and technology industries. The Region is home to chemical and innovation giants such as Dow and Hemlock Semiconductor. Its automotive sector is led by Nexteer Automotive, two General Motors facilities, Means Industries and a number of suppliers.
Midland, Bay City, Saginaw and Mount Pleasant are the heart of the Great Lakes Bay Region. From the bustle of Downtown Saginaw to the quiet agricultural communities of Gratiot County, the Great Lakes Bay Region spans diverse communities throughout the heart of Michigan. Thanks to its blue-collar heritage and convenient access to the rest of the world, businesses of all types are finding that the Great Lakes Bay Region is their perfect home.
With a population of more than 575,000 residents, the Region is a hub of research, product development, and manufacturing for the auto, chemical, silicon and agribusiness industries. Here you will find unique opportunities to partner with some of the world’s experts in Solar, Medical and Advanced Manufacturing research and work side-by-side with well-established and start-up companies on the cutting edge of new technologies.
Saginaw County is the Region’s medical center featuring the new Central Michigan College of Medicine, and is an established service area for professional services, such as accounting and legal specialties. The Great Lakes Bay Region also has a strong position as a retail and tourist destination, which coincides with exceptional quality of life.
The Great Lakes Bay Region is the largest watershed in Michigan, making it a place rich with natural resources. The Saginaw River and eight different rivers intertwine and drain into the Saginaw Bay which is connected to Lake Huron.
A growing economy, outstanding healthcare, low cost of living, award-winning schools, and diverse housing options are all available in Saginaw. Our region has a vibrant, big-city feel with small city expenses and charm!
Meet Your Recruiter
Addie Whelan joined Wapiti Medical Staffing as a Recruiter in August 2022.
Addie enjoys spending time with her boyfriend and two dogs as well as doing activities such as riding her motorcycle, working out, and anything to do with water.