Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician for South Bend, IN (Perm)
South Bend, IN 46601 US
Pediatrix Maternal-fetal Specialists of Indiana
Exceptional MFM opportunity to join our established and growing practice, just a short distance from Chicago .
Sign On Bonus of $50K!
Are you an amazing MFM candidate looking for something new? Come join our team and support best practices in obstetrics and enjoy the collaboration with our OB Hospitalist team, regional obstetric care providers and neonatologists. A generous compensation package and sign-on bonus will make it hard to consider anything else.
About the Practice:
- Consultative practice only, with no deliveries required. Inpatient care is supported by our own dedicated Hospitalist team 24/7.
- Inpatient consultations (single hospital site) and call coverage shared with the current 2 experienced MFMs. Office-based practice M-F 8a-5p.
- Comprehensive care in the office includes diabetic education, genetic counseling and four experienced sonographers, including prenatal diagnosis, prenatal screening and fetal echocardiogram.
- Procedures include amniocentesis. Chorionic Villus Sampling experience desired but not required.
- Dedicated maternal transport team travels throughout Southwestern Michigan and Northern Indiana to ensure optimal care and safety within our region (Level III perinatal center)
- Level III NICU with ideal prematurity outcomes and one of the only NICU centers in the country to offer combination maternal/neonatal hospital suites.
- The Beacon Health System – including Memorial Hospital, Beacon Children’s Hospital, Elkhart General Hospital, Community Hospital of Bremen, and Beacon Medical Group – is well established in providing comprehensive community health needs for over 100 years.
- 2,500 births at Memorial Hospital, 1800 births at Elkhart General Hospital annually.
- Unique teaching opportunity: Beacon Family Practice Residency program is actively involved with MFM care. This is the only residency program in the hospital – so the residents have a broad experience and are eager to learn.
- Ultrasound equipment in the office are up-to-date GE Voluson E10.
- Generous compensation and sign-on bonus
- Full comprehensive package: health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with matching program
- Paid malpractice
- Ample paid time off allowed
- Board Certified - REQUIRED
- Covid Vaccinated - REQUIRED
- IN sate license - REQUIRED
- Board Certified
Come be a part of our mission to Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.™
Get to know South Bend: Located in Northern Indiana, only a few miles from the Michigan border, and only 90 minutes to Chicago. Home to the world-renowned University of Notre Dame, with athletic and cultural events. A region that supports higher education, including Saint Mary’s College, Indiana University South Bend, Bethel University and Holy Cross College. Located on the St. Joseph River and only 30 minutes from Lake Michigan, water sport enthusiasts will find the region rich in opportunities. The Morris Performing Arts Center and Lerner Theatre provide concerts and Broadway events locally. The Potawatomi Zoo, numerous parks and festivals throughout the area provide plenty of family fun. Abundant golf courses, trails, hiking and camping opportunities are nearby for outdoors activity. Foodies will enjoy a variety of restaurants, but be sure not to miss the South Bend Chocolate Factory. South Bend Regional Airport provides easy travel in and out of our city.
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.