Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician for Decatur, GA
Decatur, GA 30033 US
We are a growing practice with a solid referral base and an exciting opportunity for a maternal-fetal medicine specialist to join our team. Be part of a successful practice with a 25-year history and a solid referral base. Work alongside clinicians that are "Head of the Class" experts in their areas of specialization.
- Our consultative practice is comprised of 3 board certified MFMs, 2 Advanced Practitioners, and 11 experienced MFM sonographers.
- Enjoy an attractive call and coverage schedule
- Strong clinical and operational support in the clinics
- Most of the hospitals provide OB hospitalist coverage, and most of the NICUs are covered by our affiliated group of neonatologists
- The practice performs a variety of services, including fetal echocardiography, pregnancy ultrasound, transvaginal ultrasound, amniocentesis, first trimester screening (nuchal translucency)
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Board Certified - REQUIRED
- Covid Vaccinated - REQUIRED
- GA state license - REQUIRED
- Board Certified
About the Facility
The region provides modern big-city amenities with southern charm and hospitality. Besides a thriving arts scene the city also offers world class restaurants, sporting events, hip nightlife and a plethora of cultural attractions. Other features include nationally ranked private and public universities, the country's busiest international airport, and ample opportunities for outdoor recreation. Atlantas central location also allows easy access to Gulf Coast beaches, Tennessee mountains, and even North Carolina skiing.
Meet Your Recruiter
Erin Eccles joined Wapiti Medical Staffing in October 2021. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurial Studies and a Marketing minor from South Dakota State University.
Erin and her husband, Justin, have two children. She enjoys spending her time cooking & baking, working on home renovations, being outside with her family, and watching the Minnesota Vikings.