Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician for Atlanta, GA (Perm)
Atlanta, GA 30342 US
Now offering a $50K sign on bonus!
Work at a well established MFM Practice in Atlanta, GA!
Attractive Call and Coverage Schedule!
For a limited time, Pediatrix is offering a $50k sign-on bonus to an exceptional MFM physician to join our large practice in Atlanta, GA. This consultative practice, established in 1995, provides services in four office locations and supports five hospitals including Northside Hospital and Gwinnett Medical Center - recognized as two of the premier hospitals in the area.
- Combined, the facilities average about 25,000 deliveries annually
- Enjoy an attractive call and coverage schedule with a good payer mix of patients
- Part of a large TEAM of providers for support and share of patient care with Eight MFMs and Seven OB/GYNs
- There is strong clinical and operational support in the clinics with large team of experienced NPs and Sonographers
- Most of the hospitals provide OB/GYN hospitalist coverage, and most of the NICUs are covered by our affiliated group of neonatologists
- The practice is a pioneer in telemedicine in the state of Georgia
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- BC/BE - REQUIRED
- COVID Vaccination - REQUIRED
- Active GA License - REQUIRED
- Board Certified
Meet Your Recruiter
Erin Eccles joined Wapiti Medical Staffing in October 2021. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurial Studies and a Marketing minor from South Dakota State University.
Erin and her husband, Justin, have three children. She enjoys spending her time cooking & baking, working on home renovations, being outside with her family, and watching the Minnesota Vikings.