Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician for Athens, GA (Perm)
Athens, GA 30606 US
We are seeking an exceptional MFM specialist to join our practice in Athens, GA. This is a consultative practice, which is an affiliate of our Atlanta Northside MFM practice, established in 1995.
Enjoy an attractive call and coverage schedule with a good payer mix of patients.
- There is excellent clinical support provided by our strong team of sonographers and WHNPs
- Coverage is specifically for our Athens location with shared time at our Lawrenceville location
- Support is also provided by a larger team of 6 MDs and 5 NNPs from the Atlanta practice
- Best of both worlds:
-Work independently, but part of a large group with shared call, coverage and support
-Small town living with a low cost of living, but only about an hour’s drive to the city of Atlanta
- The local hospitals are top quality with Level lll nurseries, L&D hospitalist and availability of subspecialty consultants such as: Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatric Surgery.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process Benefits
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- Board Certified - REQUIRED
- Covid Vaccinated - REQUIRED
- GA state license - REQUIRED
- Board Certified
State License Requirements
About the Facility
Located in the northeastern region of Georgia, Athens, is a city that is immersed in vivacious college culture. While the spirited city is most known for the University of Georgia, the states largest public research university and the birthplace of public higher education in America, its also home to a thriving music scene, award-winning restaurants, the states Museum of Art and Botanical Gardens, and a host of other attractions. Listed in 2020 as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live by Livability, Athens is a great place to live and thrive.
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.