Locum - Physician - Surgeon - Vascular Youngstown, OH
Youngstown, OH 44504 US
Bon Secours Mercy Health Youngstown Hospital is looking for a locum Vascular Surgeon for Thanksgiving Coverage!
Open Dates (2023):
• 11/20 - 11/27
• Practice Setting: In-patient and call
• Trauma Level/Designation: Trauma 1
• Patient Age Demographic: Adult - Geriatric
• Average Number of Cases Per Day: 3
• Number of Operating Rooms: 12 OR 3 CATH
• Description of Ancillary Staff: 3 APPs
• Hemodialysis Access? Yes
• Vascular Surgery Procedures Required: everything up to open aneurysms
• Endovascular Surgery Procedures Required: acute ischemia, upper/lower extremity interventions, corrupted interventions, aneurysm repair
• Treatment of: vascular and endovascular medicine
• Endovascular Therapy Required: peripheral artery disease
Please submit the following rates:
• Hourly OR Daily
• 24 hour Call
• Night Call
• Call Back
Estimated Credentialing Timeframe: 2-3 months, TEMP PRIVS POSSIBLE W/ CLEAN BACKGROUND & ACTIVE LICENSE AND DEA
• Board Certified - REQUIRED
• Active OH license & DEA - Highly preferred , will only accept providers who will have it by start of credentialing
• BLS & ACLS Certified - REQUIRED
• Vascular Surgery Fellowship - REQUIRED
• COVID Vaccinated - Noted at time of name clear
• CLEAN BACKGROUND REQUIRED FOR TEMP PRIVS
• PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT PROVIDERS AVAILABLE FOR 11/20 - 11/27!
About the Facility
Compassionate, high-quality health care for Youngstown
Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital offers you the high-quality health care you need and the compassion you deserve. Our expert doctors, nurses and caregivers are committed to helping you be well in mind, body and spirit.
We are a Level 1 Trauma Center and Primary Stroke Center, equipped to handle the most serious emergencies. A full range of hospital services are available 24/7.
More information about our services and locations is available through the information on this website.