Anesthesiologist - Petoskey, MI (Locum)
Petoskey, MI 49770 US
- Monday - Friday
- Starts at 7am
- Back up call to support evenings and weekends
- Assignment starts beginning of July – priority coverage through summer through October
- Need two full time providers daily
- A combination of CRNA and Anesthesiologists
- Bread and butter anesthesiology – cardiac is not a requirement
- Willing to be flexible with scheduling – i.e. 8/10/12 hour shifts
- Schedule to include a flat rate for 8/10/12 hours (depending on agreed schedule), call coverage (beeper fee) and call back hourly rate
- Locum providers should be able to provide coverage in one week increments – ideally one week on/one week off
- Board Certified Anesthesiology (Will accept BE within 4 years of residency) - Required
- MI license at the time of submission- Required
- BLS & ACLS - Required
- Local providers within driving distance - Required
- Clean background with no malpractice - Highly Preferred
- Malpractice rates must be included in bill rates - Required
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
ABOUT THE FACILITY
- McLaren Northern Michigan is in need of a Neurosurgeon to cover 24 hour call plus rounding and admits. McLaren Northern Michigan is a 202-bed regional referral center located in Petoskey, Michigan serving residents in 22 counties across northern Lower Michigan and the eastern part of the Upper Peninsula. McLaren Northern Michigan provides comprehensive, compassionate care close to home through a full spectrum of hospital services, health screenings, educational programs and clinical trials. A medical staff of nearly 200 physicians represents nearly all medical and surgical specialties enabling full-service care with an emphasis on heart, cancer, orthopedics, and neuroscience services.
- Petoskey, Michigan is a four-season vacation area offering an abundance of fresh water lakes, world class alpine skiing, numerous kilometers of groomed cross country trails, championship golf courses, all types of water sports and breathtaking autumn colors. The town is an active art and music community leading to very diverse and exciting opportunities to both watch and participate in music and theater. The historic downtown gaslight district has many top-notch restaurants, specialty shops and boutiques. The area is also known for Bay Harbor, an upscale residential and resort community that has world class amenities. Explore the Petoskey area at www.petoskeyarea.com and discover Pure Michigan at www.michigan.org/hot-spots/petoskey.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 2 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.