Internal Medicine in Great Barrington, MA (Locum)
Great Barrington, MA 01230 US
BHS is looking for an Internal Medicine Physician for their East Mountain Medical location.
- Dates: ASAP - 12/31/2024
- Practice setting: Outpatient, primary care clinic with rural health clinic designation
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8a-5p
- Call schedule: n/a
- Number of Physician's in practice: 4 (+2 per diem)
- How many APP's: 3
- Average number of patients per day: Outpatient 18
- Physician will not respond to in-house codes
- Physician not expected to provide back up to ER
- Documentation: Meditech Expanse
- Credentialing timeframe: up to 60 days
- Active MA license
- Board certified Internal Medicine or General Medicine
- COVID vaccination
- Clean background for quick credentialing
- Board Certified
BHS supports 24-hour emergency care at its two inpatient acute care facilities, Berkshire Medical Center (BMC) in Pittsfield and Fairview Hospital in Great Barrington, as well as the Satellite Emergency Facility on the BMC campus in North Adams. Our hospitals offer advanced imaging and lab services and are closely integrated with the specialty care provided at the BMC Cancer Center. Berkshire Visiting Nurses Association (BVNA), BHS Urgent Care Center, and the BHS medical group network of primary and specialty care providers extend our continuum of expert care beyond the hospital. BHS offers its broad range of award-winning services at 30 provider clinics with 48 office locations across the county.
As the largest employer in Berkshire County, BHS supports more than 4,000 jobs in the region, and, as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, BHS is committed to partnering with local municipalities and community organizations to help the county thrive.
We will advance health and wellness for everyone in our community in a welcoming, inclusive, and personalized environment.
At Berkshire Health Systems, we know that overall wellness is the result of healthy families, healthy environments, and healthy communities, not just excellent medical care. Therefore, we support our patients beyond the hospital, clinic, or medical office. We recognize that each of our patients has unique needs and challenges. We strive to make each experience with BHS one that is welcoming, personalized, and convenient for the patient. We make connections and promote community services that give patients the tools to live healthier lives.
We will be the region’s trusted healthcare partner and community advocate for improving overall quality of life.
The thriving Berkshire community we envision is built on health and wellness. We believe that partnering with patients to stay healthy and well is just as important as caring for every patient inside our health system. As the region’s leading healthcare provider,
- We will earn the respect and trust of each of our patients by understanding all the factors that impact individual health.
- We will advocate publicly and privately for initiatives, programs, and policies that prioritize health and wellness.
- We will partner with community organizations that improve the lives of residents in order to improve our region’s overall health.
Compassion * Accountability * Respect * Excellence
We will treat each other with kindness, as if each patient and colleague were a member of our own family.
We will set goals, expect results, and lead by example.
We will understand and honor our differences.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 3 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.