Internal Medicine Physician for Colorado Springs, CO(Perm)
Colorado Springs, CO 80910 US
- Enjoy 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Call is phone-only and shared in a 1:10 rotation.
- Integrated behavioral health on site.
- Ancillary services within the facility include: lab, x-ray, cardiac rehab, orthopedics, endocrinology, wound care, and physical therapy.
- Care-team model with RN and clinical MAs that help with inbasket support.Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm + call (1:10) 7:00 am-7:00 am
- Minimum 3 years experience and leadership background to support leadership component of position is preferred.
- Adult and Geriatric patients
- 2 Physicians in practice; 1 APPs
- 14-16 patients per day
- EMR: Epic
- 90-day credentialing timeframe
- Cannot accept visa candidates
- Not open to Locums providers
Compensation and Benefits:
- Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
- Retirement program comprised of a 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
- Paid malpractice.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (0-5 years of residency) in Internal Medicine - REQUIRED
- Minimum 3 years experience and leadership background to support leadership component of position - PREFERRED
- Active CO license - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- COVID vaccine - REQUIRED
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
About the Community:
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.