Inpatient Psychiatrist in Georgetown, DE (Locum)
Georgetown, DE 19947 US
- Monday-Friday, day shift schedule
- No weekends, no call
- Reason for coverage: replacement
- Average Number of Patients Per Day: 18
- Total Number of Beds: 99
- How Many Psychiatrists in Your Group? 2
- How Many Advanced Practice Providers Support Your Group? 3
- How Many Psychologists? 0
- Required Treatment Disorders: anxiety disorders, affective disorders, ADD/ADHD, eating disorders, personality disorders, developmental disorders, psychotic disorders
- Must have familiarity with involuntary commitments, pharmacotherapy
- Credentialing timeframe: 6 weeks
- EMR: Wellsky
- Compensation to be discussed at interview.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible (within 0-5 years of residency) in Psychiatry - REQUIRED
- Active DE license - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Active DEA (or willing to obtain) - REQUIRED
- BLS - REQUIRED
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
SUN Delaware is a 90-bed psychiatric hospital located in Sussex County. The hospital provides a full continuum of specialized care, including inpatient and day hospital services, for those suffering from mental health illness and substance use disorders. SUN Delaware offers specialized programs for children, adolescents, adults and seniors. It opened in 2018.
The mission of SUN Behavioral Health is to partner with communities to solve the unmet needs of those who suffer from mental illness and substance use disorders.
About the Community:
For over 200 years, people have been drawn here to the heart of Sussex County. From Farmers to Lawyers, from young to old. From those that grew up right here, to those who have chosen here from spots around the globe, Georgetown is a true community where its flavor and uniqueness are drawn from the people who call it home. Established for our location, it has long been said that Georgetown is 16 miles from everything. And that proximity makes us a great place to live. But we are not just a quaint place to pass through, but an amazing place to live. Georgetown affords a well-rounded life. From Concerts in the Park, from Wings & Wheels to the rich traditions of Return Day, Georgetown is alive and well today. There is a new energy in Georgetown. We are crafting a new vision for our future, we are growing new businesses, and attracting new customers. We are a community of many faces, many names, and many backgrounds who are coming together to make Georgetown better. We invite you to explore this place we call home, experience the warmth of our friends and neighbors, taste our multitudes of flavors, and get lost around the heart of our community, the Circle, and you'll see what we mean when we say... Georgetown, Delaware. Well Rounded.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 3 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.