Inpatient Psychiatrist for Schenectady, NY (Perm)
Schenectady, NY 12308 US
- Schedule: M-F 8:30am-5pm
- Call schedule: 1:4
- Average Number of Patients Per Day: Variable: 2-10 pts/day
- Documentation System/EMR: Cerner
- The Consult Liaison Psychiatrist will provide psychiatric consultative services to the medical and surgical teams at Ellis Hospital including the ER
- Consultations will focus primarily on patients with mental illness who have comorbid medical illness while in the hospital
- Board Certified/ BE within 5 years of residency - Required
- NY License - Highly Preferred
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
- New York
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.