IM in Fort Collins, CO (Perm)
Fort Collins, CO 80528 US
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time Internal Medicine physician to join our well-established, well-known internal medicine clinic in Fort Collins, Colorado. Work alongside a team that is committed to excellent patient care, education, growth and work-life balance. At UCHealth, we believe each person is extraordinary, and together, we make extraordinary possible.
- Traditional outpatient internal medicine practice.
- Partner with seven physicians, two APPs, and a psychiatrist.
- Call is phone-only with a 1:9 call rotation.
- Be a part of a care-team model to help with In basket.
- Your call schedule allows for work-life balance.
- Your patient mix will span the spectrum of medicine that includes geriatric and adult patients.
- With approximately 40 specialties within UCHealth Medical Group, you’ll have access to a wide variety of specialty care when your patients need additional care.
- You’ll join a financially stable organization, as our bond ratings are often among the best in the country.
- 2 exam rooms per provider.
- The number of physicians in practice varies from 2 providers to 14 providers.
- An average of 18 patients per day during a standard 8-hour day.
- The practice setting is a clinic, outpatient only.
- Services available on-site depend on the clinic selected.
- No required procedures, open to what the physician would like to do, however, cannot do OB.
- At UCHealth, we’re looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. We welcome those who naturally gravitate toward our inclusive community that celebrates our differences, our individuality and our similarities. Here, we are dedicated to putting patients first, excellence and integrity. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible.
- EMR: EPIC
- Credentialing timeframe: 90 days
- The pay range for this full-time position is $238,000-$264,000 annually.
- If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
- Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates
- Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Retirement program comprised of a 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
- Paid malpractice
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (0-5 years of residency) in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Active CO license
- COVID Vaccinated
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
- COVID Vaccination
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 12 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There are no limits to your potential here.
About the Community:
With a population of more than 165,000, Fort Collins is a vibrant town full of local eateries, pubs, boutiques and is home to Colorado State University. With 300 days of sunshine, snow-capped mountains, idyllic lakes and clear-running rivers, ""live, work, play"" takes on new meaning as life seamlessly transitions from work to play.
Located about an hour north of Denver, Fort Collins boasts more than 60 miles of in-town paved trails for commuting and recreation, plus miles of hiking and mountain biking trails within minutes from home. Grab your paddle board and head out to one of the many local lakes, grab your clubs and enjoy one of the local golf courses, or white water raft down the Poudre and Big Thompson Rivers. Local shopping, farmers markets, parks and museums are also here for your enjoyment. With a strong public education system, many activities for children and adults alike, Fort Collins is an ideal place to live and thrive.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa joined Wapiti Medical Staffing as a Recruiter in February 2022. Prior to coming to Wapiti, Lisa spent over 21 years in Retail Pharmacy in multiple roles including Manager, CPhT and Compliance Officer. Some of her accolades include Diabetic Lifestyle Coach, Orthotic Shoe Fitter and ACHC Accreditation Specialist. Lisa was also the recipient of Pharmacy Technician of the Year Award by the South Dakota Board of Pharmacy.
Lisa is a mother of two adult children, Eric and Brooke, whom she is incredibly proud of. In her spare time, she enjoys DIY projects, drawing and painting, traveling both domestically and internationally, cooking, gardening and experiencing new adventures so she can continue to check things off her bucket list.