IM Physician for Colorado Springs, CO (Perm)
Colorado Springs, CO 80910 US
UCHealth is in need of a Perm Internal Medicine Physician to start as soon as credentialed.
- Monday-Friday, 8a-5p + call (1:11) 7a-7a
- Adult and Geriatric patients
- 2 Physicians in practice; 1 APPs
- 14-16 patients per day
- EMR: Epic
- 90 day credentialing timeframe
- No visa candidates accepted.
- Benefits are given to candidates after first interview
- Salary is based on MGMA data
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (0-5 years of residency) - Required
- Active CO license - Highly Preferred
- COVID vaccine - Required, note at time of name clear
At UCHealth, we do things differently.
We strive to promote individual and community health and leave no question unanswered along the way. We’re driven to improve and optimize health care.
Our network of nationally-recognized hospitals, clinic locations and health care providers extends throughout Colorado, southern Wyoming and western Nebraska. We deliver excellent care close to home, no matter where you might live.
Our success is defined by more than our patient volumes or treatment outcomes. It’s about building a team of exceptional people, from our clinical staff to our expert physicians, who consistently do what is right for the individuals we are honored to serve.
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.