Hospitalist Physician for Mansfield, OH (Perm)
Mansfield, OH 44903 US
We are expanding our OBGYN Hospitalist services to Mansfield, Ohio! Competitive salary and exceptional sign on bonus offered here! Building an exceptional team to collaborate and work together in creating and delivering optimum care.
A successful OB hospitalist program should be a collaboration among your hospital's staff and affiliated obstetricians, family practice physicians and sub-specialists. Our experienced, board-eligible or board-certified OB Hospitalist provide OB triage, admissions inpatient care, and delivery for hospitalized patients. This cost-effective, cohesive approach improves clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction.
- 24 hour shifts. Flexible scheduling to create work life balance for you
- Collaboration with community OBs in a highly supportive and cohesive group
- Best practices ensure continuity, quality and safety
- Real-time communication with office physicians of triage visits, new issues, and deliveries
- Improved outcomes, enhanced experience, reduced costs
- Multidisciplinary OB critical care.
- 24-hour in house coverage for obstetric and gynecologic emergencies.
- Management of OB/GYN emergency-department patients.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- BE/BC - REQUIRED
- Covid Vaccinated - REQUIRED
- OH state license - REQUIRED
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
If the USA could have a "greatest hits" for a single state, Ohio might be it. All our favorite things about the USA - idyllic scenery, hearty cuisine, professional sports, even rock n' roll, has the Hall of Fame home here. This Midwestern state borders Lake Erie to the north and the Ohio River to the south, with diverse people, places and experiences in between. With three major urban centers - Cleveland, Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio offer arts, culture, music, cuisine and spirits, but authentic experiences abound across the state. For thrill seeker and adventurous families, there are top-notch theme parks, aquariums, and zoos. Outdoor enthusiasts can hike, bike, paddle and camp amid thick forests and sandstone cliffs or on the shores of Lake Erie. Sports lovers have their choice of professional baseball, football, soccer, hockey and basketball. Ohio is a foodies delight, with notable chefs and hundreds of wineries and breweries to "taste".
About our company:
In the past 40 years, Pediatrix Medical Group has successfully grown from a single specialty practice to a national medical group dedicated to women's and children's services. Today our MFM and OB/GYN hospitalist program is the largest in the nation, with 205 MFM specialists and 225 OB/GYN hospitalists providing care in more than 300 hospitals across 20 states.
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.