Hospitalist Physician for Athens, OH (Perm)
Athens, OH 45701 US
We are expanding our OBGYN Hospitalist services into the state of Ohio! Building an exceptional team to collaborate and work together in creating and delivering optimum care.
- 24 hour shifts. Flexible scheduling to create work life balance for you
- Collaboration with community OBs in a highly supportive and cohesive group
- Best practices ensure continuity, quality and safety
- Real-time communication with office physicians of triage visits, new issues, and deliveries
- Improved outcomes, enhanced experience, reduced costs
- Multidisciplinary OB critical care.
- 24-hour in house coverage for obstetric and gynecologic emergencies.
- Management of OB/GYN emergency-department patients.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Board Certified - Required
- COVID Vaccine - Required
- OH License - Highly Preferred
- Board Certified
About our company:
In the past 40 years, Pediatrix Medical Group has successfully grown from a single specialty practice to a national medical group dedicated to women's and children's services. Today our MFM and OB/GYN hospitalist program is the largest in the nation, with 205 MFM specialists and 225 OB/GYN hospitalists providing care in more than 300 hospitals across 20 states.
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.