Hospitalist APP @ Iron River, MI (Locum)
Iron River, MI 49935 US
Wapiti Medical Staffing is seeking an advanced practice provider (NP or PA) for locum tenens hospitalist coverage in Iron River, Michigan.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for locum tenens hospitalist coverage
- Shift options: 6am-6pm, tele-hospitalist backup, tele-hospitalist sole hospitalist provider 6pm-6am
- Average IP Census: 4.2 pts per day. Census can range from 6-10 patients/day. Will never be more than 10
- EMR: Epic
- Trauma level: 4
NURSE PRACTITIONER/PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT REQUIREMETNS
- Michigan state license and DEA
- Physician Assistants must have and maintain NCCPA; Nurse Practitioners must have and maintain AANP or ANCC
- BLS, ACLS life support certifications
- Covid vaccine required, Flu shot required. TB test must be Quantiferon with in 30 days of first shift
Once a major mining town hub, Iron River is using its natural resources and breathtaking environment to reinvent itself and create a rewarding quality of life for its citizens. Iron River has strong businesses, community anchors, beautiful historic buildings, and a growing medical community. The Iron River (which is a Blue Ribbon Trout Stream and flows through the City), the Apple Blossom Hiking Trail, the Upper Peninsula Championship Rodeo, the Iron County Historical Museum, and a general sense of history are just a few of the wonderful attributes of the City of Iron River. The City enjoys a significant and growing influx of year round tourists who come to the area to ski, snowmobile, hunt, fish, hike, bike, and chiefly enjoy the natural beauty. Iron River is a very welcoming community and invites you to visit us soon and even consider us for your future new home! Learn more at http://www.ironriver.org/
Meet Your Recruiter
Addie Whelan joined Wapiti Medical Staffing as a Recruiter in August 2022.
Addie enjoys spending time with her boyfriend and two dogs as well as doing activities such as riding her motorcycle, working out, and anything to do with water.