Hem/Onc Physician - Albany , NY
Albany, NY 12208 US
- M-F, 8 hour days
- 1:6 call: Call coverage at both hospitals (Samaritan & St. Peters)
- 1:6 weekend call
- When rounding, only at 1 hospital campus
- Ideally looking for a provider with at least 3 weeks per month availability.
- Starting in Sept or sooner pending credentialing.
- Adult and Geriatric patient population
- 50% hematology, 50% oncology
- 8 physicians in the practice
- 16-20 patients per day
- Rounding at 2 hospitals
- EMR: Epic
Temp privs available.
*Please Note: Trinity Health does not reimburse for any application or credentialing fees.
- Board Certified in Medical Oncology or Hem/Onc - Required
- Active NY license - Required
- BLS, ACLS - Required
- Clean background/no malpractice - Highly Preferred
- Must have proof of COVID-19 Vaccine - Required
- Board Certified
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- New York
ABOUT THE FACILITY Cancer Treatment Center at St. Peter's Health Partners: Why Choose Us?
You'll find innovative therapies, comprehensive support services and highly skilled experts available under one roof. Additional highlights of our cancer care program include:
- Care coordination: Experienced nurses and social workers guide you through every stage of treatment. We keep you connected to your care team and help with the physical, emotional and practical challenges of cancer care. Learn more about our Integrated Care Coordination System.
- Advanced treatment: We use the latest available treatment options to give you the most effective care. Our goal is to get rid of the cancer while preserving your quality of life. We customize your treatment plan to meet your needs and health goals.
- Collaborative team: Cancer specialists, surgeons, pathologists and radiologists meet regularly to adjust and optimize your treatment plan to give you the best results. Their seamless communication is key to timely care. Additional providers may include nutritionists, pain management specialists and rehabilitation therapists.
- Community involvement: We strive to improve the health of the communities we serve. Regular screening helps find cancer in its earliest stages, when it's easiest to treat. Our Cancer Services Program offers free cancer screenings to uninsured and underinsured people in Albany, Troy and the surrounding areas.
- Specialty expertise: We're home to some of the most experienced, highly skilled specialists in the Capital Region. You get effective, personalized care from fellowship-trained breast, hepatobiliary, colorectal and thoracic surgeons.
- Recognized care: Our high standards of patient care have earned us national recognition. We have been accredited as a Comprehensive, Community-based Cancer Care Program by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer® since 1985. St. Peter's Hospital has also been named Best Regional Hospital by U.S. News & World Report. In addition, St. Peter's Hospital and Samaritan Hospital are accredited as Centers of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Surgery by the Surgical Review Corporation (SRC).
Meet Your Recruiter
Erin Eccles joined Wapiti Medical Staffing in October 2021. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurial Studies and a Marketing minor from South Dakota State University.
Erin and her husband, Justin, have three children. She enjoys spending her time cooking & baking, working on home renovations, being outside with her family, and watching the Minnesota Vikings.