Hem/Onc APP in Ashtabula, OH (Perm)
Ashtabula, OH 44004 US
Ashtabula County Medical Center in Ashtabula, OH is hiring a Perm Hematology/Oncology NP or PA!
Ashtabula County Medical Center (ACMC), an affiliate of the Cleveland Clinic. ACMC invites you to consider a dynamic opportunity with our multispecialty group practice which incudes 60+ employed providers; 21 of which are primary care. Featuring a defined referral source from our employed and affiliated primary Seeking an energetic neurologist to join the group and experience a tremendous growth in your practice. Work with one full-time experienced neurologist and one part-time experienced neurologist.
ACMC is a 186-bed acute care community hospital fully accredited by the Joint Commission, and a full service hospital serving a population of approximately 98,000.
New patient care tower to open in 2024. Ashtabula County Medical Center broke ground June 30 on a new patient care tower. The 115,000-square-foot, multi-story addition will add 55 new private patient rooms, a new Intensive Care Unit, five new operating rooms and 24 new rooms in the Emergency Department.
- Full-time negotiable schedule
- On call 10 days per month
- Outpatient Practice Setting
- 50% adult population of patients, 50% geriatric population of patients
- 25% Hematology, 75% Oncology
- 2 Physicians in Practice
- 15-20 Patients Per Day (Outpatient)
- 3-5 Patients Per Day (Hospital)
- EMR - EPIC
- Credentialing timeframe: 30-60 days - contingent on requested information being returned timely
Your health goes beyond an insurance card. We offer programs and policies that focus on the physical, financial, and emotional needs of our caregivers.
- Market-competitive compensation follows MGMA guidelines. Salary range to be discussed at interview.
- Sign on bonus - negotiable
- Relocation allowance - negotiable
- 3-year contract structure (to be discussed at interview): Guaranteed salary for years one and two (plus bonus incentive); year three productivity (with bonus incentive)
- CME credits
- Medical Plan: Deductibles as low as $200; Coinsurance 95/5 for tier 1 coverage; No out-of-pocket expense for routine care for both tier 1 and tier 2; Access to care at the ACMC Healthcare System and Cleveland Clinic; Dental and Vision plans; Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement plan with employer contributions
- Short- & long-term disability
- Life insurance: Basic, Supplemental, Dependent, Accidental death
- Wellness programs
- Paid time off
- Emergency fund programs
- Employee assistance program: includes free, confidential short-term counseling for caregivers and their families
- Pastoral care services
- Voluntary benefits
- Caregiver Celebration
- Tuition reimbursement
- Board Certified (PAs must have at least 1 year of clinical employment experience) - REQUIRED
- Active OH license (or in the process of obtaining) - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- BLS, ACLS - REQUIRED
- State experience with procedures: Mgmt. of VAD/CV Catheters, FNA/Biopsy, Chemotherapy - Intrathecal, Chemotherapy - Intracavitary - Intrapleural/Peritoneal, etc. - REQUIRED
- State experience with duties: Participation on a Tumor Board, Blood Bank, Orders Tests, Orders Images, Prescribes - REQUIRED
- Previous Hem/Onc clinical employment - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Board Certified
Ashtabula County Medical Center provides quality healthcare to positively impact the health of our community.
Guided by the principles of honesty, compassion and respect, we are committed to being the provider and employer of choice in Ashtabula County by aligning our organizational strategy with the Five Pillars of Excellence.
- We will build a culture around service to our patients, our medical staff and to each other.
- We will measure and improve the quality of the healthcare we deliver.
- We will improve the job performance, accountability and satisfaction of our people and develop leaders focused on open and honest communications and the importance of recognizing outstanding behavior.
- We will maintain financial stability and responsibility in our daily operations and long-term objectives.
- We will seek growth in our facilities and technology to meet the needs of our community and accomplish our mission.
The mission of the Ashtabula County Medical Center is built upon a foundation of Three Governing Laws of Behavior:
With this foundation guiding our conduct, opinions and attitude, the mission of the Ashtabula County Medical Center is supported by our actions that reflect our commitment to the Five Pillars of Excellence:
Situated in Northeast Ohio, Ashtabula County covers 26 miles of beautiful Lake Erie shoreline and is home to the Grand River Valley, Ohio's Wine Country. Over two dozen wineries throughout the region feature fine wines produced from vineyards that grow 50% of Ohio's grapes. Discover 19 covered bridges, 4 scenic rivers, 2 state parks and some of the best steelhead, walleye and perch fishing in the country.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa joined Wapiti Medical Staffing as a Recruiter in February 2022. Prior to coming to Wapiti, Lisa spent over 21 years in Retail Pharmacy in multiple roles including Manager, CPhT and Compliance Officer. Some of her accolades include Diabetic Lifestyle Coach, Orthotic Shoe Fitter and ACHC Accreditation Specialist. Lisa was also the recipient of Pharmacy Technician of the Year Award by the South Dakota Board of Pharmacy.
Lisa is a mother of two adult children, Eric and Brooke, whom she is incredibly proud of. In her spare time, she enjoys DIY projects, drawing and painting, traveling both domestically and internationally, cooking, gardening and experiencing new adventures so she can continue to check things off her bucket list.