Gynecologic Oncologist in Des Moines, IA(Locum to Perm)
Des Moines, IA 50314 US
- Dates of Coverage: ASAP - ongoing
- Four days/wk 8a-5p onsite with 24 hr call
- Reason for Coverage: low staffing
- Lab and xray onsite
- Level 2 Trauma
- EMR: Cerner
- Robotics is preferred
- Locum to perm is preferred - perm interest is a bonus!
- Willing to pay for full travel
- Fellowship in GYN/ONC is required
- Credentialing timeframe; 90-120 days
- Board Certified - Required
- Must be locum to perm candidate
- Active IA license or IMLC - Required
- Fellowship in Gyn/Onc - Required
- BLS - Required
- COVID vaccine - Required
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa joined Wapiti Medical Staffing as a Recruiter in February 2022. Prior to coming to Wapiti, Lisa spent over 21 years in Retail Pharmacy in multiple roles including Manager, CPhT and Compliance Officer. Some of her accolades include Diabetic Lifestyle Coach, Orthotic Shoe Fitter and ACHC Accreditation Specialist. Lisa was also the recipient of Pharmacy Technician of the Year Award by the South Dakota Board of Pharmacy.
Lisa is a mother of two adult children, Eric and Brooke, whom she is incredibly proud of. In her spare time, she enjoys DIY projects, drawing and painting, traveling both domestically and internationally, cooking, gardening and experiencing new adventures so she can continue to check things off her bucket list.