General Surgeon for Huron, SD (Locum)
Huron, SD 57350 US
- Locum tenens general surgeon for PRN coverage
- Annual volume & daily volume: Service area approx. 18,000. Approx. 240 IP and 930 outpatient surgeries in FY-20. Approx. 70 inpatient general surgery procedures and 420 outpatient procedures in FY-20. Approximately 300 deliveries per year
- Bread and butter general surgery needs. May be asked to assist with a C-Section
- EMR: Cerner
- Trauma level: Level 4 trauma site
- South Dakota medical license and DEA
- Must be board certified or eligible
- Life Certifications needed: ATLS, ACLS, and BLS
Meet Your Recruiter
Matt Flikka joined the Wapiti team in July 2019. He recruits for North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Montana, and Wyoming.
Matt moved to South Dakota in March of 2018 and lives with his amazing son, Beckett. Beckett loves all sports, animals, and family. He has character that goes on for days and can already make anyone laugh. In their spare time, they like participating or watching any sport they possibly can (especially football or hockey), relaxing on the lake, coaching hockey, or just spending time together.