Gastroenterology with EUS/ERCP Sioux Falls, SD (perm)
Sioux Falls, SD 57104 US
Wapiti Medical Staffing is seeking a Gastroenterology with EUS/ERCP in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist with EUS/ERCP preferred to join the experienced group of general gastroenterologists which includes one EUS/ERCP trained partner and two hepatologists.
• GI Hospitalist Program that manages the inpatient service, remaining call shared equally by the group, no weekend call.
• This Medical Center has a 10-unit, state-of-the-art GI Center, with 36 pre and post procedure private rooms
• SC-GI is conveniently located adjacent to the GI Center
• Ranked #32 nationally by US News & World Report for Gastroenterology and Colorectal Surgery
• Recognized as a Quality Unit by the ASGE for 2021
Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Disability, Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax.
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the
Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an
excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe,
clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive
and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls
offers amenities of a community twice its size such
as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development Manager
Renea joined Wapiti Medical Staffing in July 2022 and currently serves as Business Development Manager. She is a licensed Property, Casualty & Life, Health Insurance Producer with almost 20 years experience.
Renea has been married to her husband Wade for 28 year and together they have 4 children and 13 grandchildren. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, camping, and traveling. Her favorite place she has ever visited would be hands down Jamaica. The second most favorite place to visit is her pool in the back yard.