Gastroenterology Physician for Rockport, ME (Locum)
Rockport, ME 04856 US
• ASAP - ongoing
• ideally 2 weeks per month
• Adults outpatient (office/clinic)
• No call, no weekends
• Looking for someone to do scopes
• 14-16 patients per day in clinic
• Onsite lab and xray
• EMR: Epic
• ERCP not required
• Willing to pay for full travel
• Credentialing timeframe: ~60 days
• Board Certified Gastroenterology - Required
• Active ME license - Highly Preferred
• Availability listed at time of name clear - Required
• COVID and flu vaccine - Required, note at time of name clear
• Board Certified
State License Requirements
About the Facility
Pen Bay Medical Center is a not-for-profit, Top Rural, Leapfrog Hospital Safety Score Graded and the largest community hospital in Midcoast Maine. Pen Bay Medical Center operates as a family of services that also includes Pen Bay Physicians & Associates, Quarry Hill Retirement Community, the Knox Center and the Sussman House. Through these organizations, and with a staff of more than 100 outstanding physicians and more than 1,500 healthcare professionals, we are able to provide the people of Midcoast Maine with a continuum of both routine and specialty patient-centered medical services. Pen Bay Medical Center is part of the Coastal Healthcare Alliance and the MaineHealth system.
Meet Your Recruiter
Erin Eccles joined Wapiti Medical Staffing in October 2021. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurial Studies and a Marketing minor from South Dakota State University.
Erin and her husband, Justin, have two children. She enjoys spending her time cooking & baking, working on home renovations, being outside with her family, and watching the Minnesota Vikings.