Gastroenterologist in St Louis, MO (Locum)
St. Louis, MO 63131 US
- Dates of coverage: ASAP for 6-9 months
- Schedule: 7on, 7 off. 24 hour shift 8-9 hours of patient contact. On call 24/7 availability during 7 on/7 off
- Required procedures: Lower GI endoscopy, Sigmoidoscopy, Colonoscopy
- Practice setting: Hospital-based. Expectations mimic a GI hospitalist role
- Average number of patients per day: 20-30
- EMR: Epic
- Onsite Lab and X-ray
- Estimated Credentialing Timeframe: 4-8 weeks
Vision: To be the national model among health care integrated?delivery organizations in patient advocacy, clinical quality, medical research, employee satisfaction and financial stability.
Our BJC Values
- Compassion – We promise to care about you.
- Respect – We promise to treat you with dignity.
- Excellence – We promise to be our best.
- Safety – We promise to keep you safe.
- Teamwork – We promise to partner with you.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 3 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.