Gastroenterologist for Pittsfield, MA (Locum)
Pittsfield, MA 01201 US
BERKSHIRE IS IN NEED OF 2 GI PROVIDERS
- M-F 7a-5p; 1 night call 5p-7a; 1 weekend call 7a-7a a month
- Practice setting - Combination of outpatient and hospital work
- Trauma Level III
- EMR - Meditech
- Call Ratio: 1:4-1;6
- Avg # of office/clinic patients per Locum per day: 6-8 per half day in office
- Average Number of Hospital Based Patients Per Locum Per Day: 5 consults, 5 follow ups
- Number of physicians in group: 5 with two leaving in October. We also have two locums for one week and one weekend per month each
- MA license: REQUIRED, must be active
- Board Certified/Board Eligible: Required
- Certification Requirement: For moderate sedation privileges: BLS/ACLS, but anesthesia coverage for all procedures.
- Covid Vaccine Required at time of name clear
- Board Certified
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 2 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.