GI in Longmont, CO (Perm)
Longmont, CO 80501 US
UCHealth Medical Group and the Gastroenterology group are ready to welcome TWO Board Eligible/Board Certified Gastroenterologists to their team in Longmont, CO.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced with ERCP procedures, enthusiastic, interested in working full-time and focused on excellent patient care.
- Be part of an expanding team of four existing Gastroenterologists.
- APP support within the clinic setting.
- Incredible support staff and state-of-the-art equipment available for EUS imaging and ERCP procedures.
- Call will be 1:6 and will cover one hospital, Longs Peak Hospital.
- Enjoy being part of a high volume & high producing Gastroenterology group.
- EPIC EMR utilized system-wide.
- The pay range for this full-time position is $486,000-$540,000 annually. If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
- Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
- Retirement plan options to fit your needs
- Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance
- Paid malpractice
- Board Eligible (within 5 years of residency) or Board Certified in Gastroenterology
- Active CO license (or willing to obtain)
- COVID Vaccinated
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
- COVID Vaccination
UCHealth is an innovative, nonprofit health system that delivers the highest quality medical care with an excellent patient experience. UCHealth includes 33,000 employees, 14 acute-care hospitals and hundreds of physicians across Colorado, southern Wyoming and western Nebraska. With University of Colorado Hospital on the CU Anschutz Medical Campus as its academic anchor and the only adult academic medical center in the region, UCHealth is dedicated to providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain West. Offering more than 150 clinic locations, UCHealth provides extensive community benefits and pushes the boundaries of medicine through advanced treatments and clinical trials, improving health through innovation.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There are no limits to your potential here.
About the Community:
Consistently named as one of the nation’s top places to live, it’s no wonder Longmont is amongst the fastest growing communities in the nation. There’s a little something here for everyone - outstanding public schools, art, culture and the great outdoors. Here you’ll find Colorado’s first new urbanist-planned community, local breweries and distilleries, music festivals, farmers markets and easy access to hiking, camping, skiing, snowshoeing and boating. Longmont is less than an hour’s drive to Denver. And with the Rocky Mountains in our backyard, there are more than 20 ski resorts, four national parks and countless quaint mountain towns nearby to challenge your inner adventure-junkie, knock a few bucket items off the list, or simply relax in majestic and fantastic scenery.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa joined Wapiti Medical Staffing as a Recruiter in February 2022. Prior to coming to Wapiti, Lisa spent over 21 years in Retail Pharmacy in multiple roles including Manager, CPhT and Compliance Officer. Some of her accolades include Diabetic Lifestyle Coach, Orthotic Shoe Fitter and ACHC Accreditation Specialist. Lisa was also the recipient of Pharmacy Technician of the Year Award by the South Dakota Board of Pharmacy.
Lisa is a mother of two adult children, Eric and Brooke, whom she is incredibly proud of. In her spare time, she enjoys DIY projects, drawing and painting, traveling both domestically and internationally, cooking, gardening and experiencing new adventures so she can continue to check things off her bucket list.