GI in Des Moines, IA(Locum to Perm)
Des Moines, IA 50314 US
- 24 hr call, 7a-7a
- someone interested in PT or FT, inpatient or outpatient, and willing to obtain moderate sedation privileges
- Hospital-based coverage
- EMR: Cerner
- ERCP required, EUS highly preferred
- Perform 3-4 outpatient procedures per day, inpatient procedures, and consults.
- Onsite lab and xray
- Willing to pay for full travel
- Will offer temp privileges for the right candidate. Otherwise cred timeframe is ~60 days
- Board Certified - Required
- Active IA license or IMLC - Highly preferred
- Clean malpractice/background history within the last 10 years
- COVID vaccine - Required
- Will need to be able to secure sedation privileges
- Looking for some advanced GI help - ERCP/EUS - Required
- Board Certified
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa joined Wapiti Medical Staffing as a Recruiter in February 2022. Prior to coming to Wapiti, Lisa spent over 21 years in Retail Pharmacy in multiple roles including Manager, CPhT and Compliance Officer. Some of her accolades include Diabetic Lifestyle Coach, Orthotic Shoe Fitter and ACHC Accreditation Specialist. Lisa was also the recipient of Pharmacy Technician of the Year Award by the South Dakota Board of Pharmacy.
Lisa is a mother of two adult children, Eric and Brooke, whom she is incredibly proud of. In her spare time, she enjoys DIY projects, drawing and painting, traveling both domestically and internationally, cooking, gardening and experiencing new adventures so she can continue to check things off her bucket list.