GI in Ashtabula, OH (Perm)
Ashtabula, OH 44004 US
Ashtabula County Medical Center in Ashtabula, OH is hiring a Perm Gastroenterologist.
Be part of our growing employed multi-specialty group practice which includes 60+ employed Providers, 21 of which are Primary Care. ACMC, an affiliate of the Cleveland Clinic, is a 186-bed acute care community hospital fully accredited by the Joint Commission receiving several national recognitions from groups such as Leap Frog and Health Grades for our quality and patient safety.
ACMC is the only full service hospital in Ashtabula County:
• Approx. 98,000 County Population
• 35,000 Emergency Room Visits; 4,500 Admissions
• 5 Community-Based Family Health Centers
• Outpatient Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine
• Group of 2 physicians
• High Volume Office Practice
• Work with an Experienced Urologist
• Fully Trained Staff W/An Advanced Practice Provider
• Blocked Time in OR
• Fully Integrated EMR with the Cleveland Clinic Health System (EPIC)
• Well Defined Referral Source from our Employed and Affiliated Primary Care Physicians
• Onsite lab
• Onsite X-Ray
• Credentialing timeframe: 30-60 days - contingent on requested information being returned timely
Compensation and Benefits: Your health goes beyond an insurance card. We offer programs and policies that focus on the physical, financial, and emotional needs of our caregivers.
• Market-competitive compensation follows MGMA guidelines
• Sign on bonus - negotiable
• Relocation allowance (with purchase of real estate in Ashtabula County)
• 3-year contract structure (to be discussed at interview): Guaranteed salary for years one and two (plus bonus incentive); year three productivity (with bonus incentive)
• $5000 CME credit
• Medical Plan: Deductibles as low as $200; Coinsurance 95/5 for tier 1 coverage; No out-of-pocket expense for routine care for both tier 1 and tier 2; Access to care at the ACMC Healthcare System and Cleveland Clinic; Dental and Vision plans; Flexible Spending Accounts
• Retirement plan with employer contributions
• Short- & long-term disability
• Life insurance: Basic, Supplemental, Dependent, Accidental death
• Wellness programs
• Paid time off
• Emergency fund programs
• Employee assistance program: includes free, confidential short-term counseling for caregivers and their families
• Pastoral care services
• Voluntary benefits
• Caregiver Celebration
• Tuition reimbursement
• Board Eligible/Board Certified in Gastroenterology - REQUIRED
• OH license (or in the process of obtaining) - REQUIRED
• BLS, ACLS - REQUIRED
• Board Certified
• Board Eligible
State License Requirements
About the Facility
Ashtabula County Medical Center provides quality healthcare to positively impact the health of our community.
Guided by the principles of honesty, compassion and respect, we are committed to being the provider and employer of choice in Ashtabula County by aligning our organizational strategy with the Five Pillars of Excellence.
• We will build a culture around service to our patients, our medical staff and to each other.
• We will measure and improve the quality of the healthcare we deliver.
• We will improve the job performance, accountability and satisfaction of our people and develop leaders focused on open and honest communications and the importance of recognizing outstanding behavior.
• We will maintain financial stability and responsibility in our daily operations and long-term objectives.
• We will seek growth in our facilities and technology to meet the needs of our community and accomplish our mission.
The mission of the Ashtabula County Medical Center is built upon a foundation of Three Governing Laws of Behavior:
With this foundation guiding our conduct, opinions and attitude, the mission of the Ashtabula County Medical Center is supported by our actions that reflect our commitment to the Five Pillars of Excellence:
About the Community :
Situated in Northeast Ohio, Ashtabula County covers 26 miles of beautiful Lake Erie shoreline and is home to the Grand River Valley, Ohio's Wine Country. Over two dozen wineries throughout the region feature fine wines produced from vineyards that grow 50% of Ohio's grapes. Discover 19 covered bridges, 4 scenic rivers, 2 state parks and some of the best steelhead, walleye and perch fishing in the country.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 3 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.