Family Practice Physician for Sumner, IA (Perm)
Sumner, IA 50674 US
Wapiti Medical Staffing is seeking a Family Medicine physician for a permanent role in Sumner, Iowa.
- Family Medicine, Physician-Sumner, IA
- Opportunity to practice outpatient medicine in an established and well-known clinic to the communities it serves
- Dynamic community that offers an excellent Midwestern quality of life and a multitude of recreational activities
- Clinic located within the hospital- X-ray (imaging services), digital mammography, Lab, and other outpatient services available
- Experienced staff, both clinical and non-clinical who know the patients extremely well
- In house and visiting specialties include Ortho, ENT, Podiatry, GI Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Oncology, and General Surgery
- Excellent benefits including PTO, CME, 401K
- High volume and established clinic of 3 Physicians and 2 APP
- Fully integrated system with clinic and hospital on EPIC EMR to improve care coordination
- Recognizes the need for a quality work/life balance
- Full-time with dedicated administrative time, with flexible scheduling to ensure sufficient patient access
- High quality of life -4-day work week
- Ability to care for all ages with a variety of acute, chronic condition, and well care visits
- Average patients per day vary per provider
ABOUT SUMNER, IOWA
Sumner is a small farming community in Northeast Iowa that is known for supporting local organizations and businesses. The community rallied to support the building of the replacement hospital in 2012 with contributions double of what was anticipated. The community is located 45 minutes away from shopping opportunities and recreational areas. Local amenities also include access to additional healthcare services and shopping opportunities.
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.