Family Practice Physician for Sisseton, SD (Perm)
Sisseton, SD 57262 US
Wapiti Medical Staffing is seeking a Family Practice physician for a permanent position in Sisseton, South Dakota.
- Permanent position for physician (MD or DO) with potential of various ER coverage
- Shift options: Monday – Friday, 8 hrs between 8am – 5:30pm.
- Annual volume: Average 16 – 24 between all of the clinic providers. ER averages 10/day (3600/year)
- EMR: EPIC
- South Dakota medical license and DEA
- Board certified Primary Care
- BLS, ACLS, ATLS life support certifications
- New graduates considered
- COVID/FLU vaccines are required but exemptions available for COVID – would require testing once a week.
Sisseton is a great place to visit – and a great place to live! Wrapped in Native American and immigrant history as rich as any in the American West, the town of Sisseton celebrates a place of singular beauty and friendly folk. Established on the northern fringe of the vast Coteau des Prairies (hills of the prairie), this active community of more than 2,500 commands an idyllic position in South Dakota with a diverse economy. Learn more at sisseton.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.