Family Medicine Physician for Greeley, CO (Perm)
Greeley, CO 80634 US
Below are a few good reasons to join our new clinic in midtown Greeley:
- As one of the founding physicians for this practice, you’ll build your vision of exceptional patient care.
- Your call schedule allows for work-life balance. After-hours call is strictly by phone and shared among a large group.
- Your patient mix will span the spectrum of medicine that includes children, young adults, and geriatric patients.
- With approximately 40 specialties within UCHealth Medical Group, you’ll have access to a wide variety of specialty care when your patients need additional care.
- You’ll join a financially stable organization, as our bond ratings are often among the best in the country.
At UCHealth, we’re looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
- BE/BC Family Practice - Required
- 2 years recent experience - Required
- BLS - Required
- CO License - Preferred
- COVID vaccine - Required
Meet Your Recruiter
Erin Eccles joined Wapiti Medical Staffing in October 2021. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurial Studies and a Marketing minor from South Dakota State University.
Erin and her husband, Justin, have two children. She enjoys spending her time cooking & baking, working on home renovations, being outside with her family, and watching the Minnesota Vikings.