Family Medicine Physician for Fort Morgan, CO(Perm)
Fort Morgan, CO 80701 US
Job Description: At UCHealth, we’re looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. We welcome those who naturally gravitate toward our inclusive community that celebrates our differences, our individuality and our similarities. Here, we are dedicated to putting patients first, excellence and integrity. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
- As one of the founding physicians of this practice, you’ll build your vision of exceptional patient care.
- The ideal candidate will have three plus years’ experience and be board-certified in either family medicine or internal medicine.
- The schedule includes M-F 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Your call schedule allows for work-life balance. The after-hours call is strictly by phone and shared among a large group.
- Your patient mix will span the spectrum of medicine that includes newborns, pediatric, children, geriatric, and adult patients.
- With approximately 40 specialties within UCHealth Medical Group, you’ll have access to a wide variety of specialty care when your patients need additional care.
- You’ll join a financially stable organization, as our bond ratings are often among the best in the country.
- 2 exam rooms per provider.
- The number of physicians in practice varies from 2 providers to 14 providers.
- An average of 18 patients per day during a standard 8-hour day.
- The practice setting is a clinic, outpatient only.
- Services available on-site depend on the clinic selected.
- No required procedures, open to what the physician would like to do, however, cannot do OB.
- EMR: EPIC
- Will cover roundtrip flight, two nights in a hotel, and 3 days for a rental car, if and when we get to this step, the client will explain to the candidate.
- Credentialing timeframe: 90 days
- Cannot accept visa candidates
- Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
- Retirement program comprised of a 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
- Paid malpractice
- Board Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine or Board Eligible (0-5 years of residency) - REQUIRED
- Active CO license - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- 3+ years of experience in FM or IM - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- COVID vaccinated - REQUIRED
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 12 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There are no limits to your potential here.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About the Community:
Just one hour east of Fort Collins and northeast of Denver, Fort Morgan is a small community with a big heart. From the limitless horizons to the extraordinary natural beauty of the plains, this friendly area is a great place to live, play and work.
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.