Family Med/Pediatrician for Huron, SD (Perm)
Huron, SD 57350 US
Wapiti Medical Staffing is seeking a Family Medicine Pediatrician for a permanent position in Huron, South Dakota.
- Perm position; Family Med/Peds
- Shift options: 1:4 peds/newborn call coverage. Full time position
- Volume: Clinic Average 16 – 21 pts/day. 1:4 peds/newborn call coverage. Less than 15 pediatric discharges annually. Hospital sees 300 births annually.
- EMR: Cerner
- South Dakota medical license and DEA/CSR
- Board-certified in Family Medicine or Peds
- BLS and NRP life supports required
- Covid/Flu Vaccinations required, but exemptions available
ABOUT HURON, SD
Located in east-central South Dakota in the heart of the state’s Glacial Lakes and Prairie’s region, Huron rests along the beautiful James River in an area steeped in natural history. With an estimated population (US Census Bureau in 2013) of 13,097, Huron offers residents and visitors alike the charm and welcoming comfort of a small town while still providing all of the amenities and attractions of a much larger city. Read more at https://www.huronsd.com/.
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.