FM physician for Clarinda, IA (Perm)
Clarinda, IA 51632 US
Wapiti Medical Staffing is seeking a Family Medicine physician for a permanent position in Clarinda, Iowa.
- Permanent position; Clinic duties, plus call
- Schedule: 3-4 clinic days with Call 1:5 working towards a call rotation of 1:6
- Trauma level: IV
- J1 and H1B visas will be considered
- Generous compensation/benefits package including health/eye/dental, life insurance, paid PTO, retirement, CME allowance, student loan forgiveness, and more
- 25-bed Critical Access Hospital; Fully equipped Radiology Department including (3-D Mammo, CT, MRI and Nuc Med); Progressive surgery department with world-class orthopedics; Outstanding physical, speech and occupational therapy department; Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehabilitation; Sleep Lab; Emergency Services second-to-none including both ground and helicopter critical
- Must be board certified or eligible Covid/Flu vaccinations required
- Must be board certified or eligible
ABOUT CLARINDA, IOWA
Residents of Clarinda enjoy a very safe, family environment with low crime and a low cost of living. We have a highly recommended K-12 Public School System, a private K-8th school (Lutheran), and a Community College. Our community has a population of 5,600 with a well-manicured city that includes multiple parks, trails, and a large fitness center for your recreational enjoyment. For sports enthusiasts, Clarinda also offers an 18-hole golf course, an indoor swimming pool, river access with fishing, and acres of world-class deer and turkey hunting grounds.
We also have an amazing library and librarian here in Clarinda….definitely worth checking out!
Clarinda is a well-rounded community for all ages. It was voted “One of the Top 10 Best Small Towns in American” by Travel Holiday magazine and provides outstanding dining, entertainment, and cultural opportunities such as the Glenn Miller Birthplace Museum and Festival, the iconic Clarinda Caregie Art Museum, and the Clarinda A's baseball team.
Learn more: http://clarinda.org/
Even more: https://youtu.be/TbXyvW-fjGI
Ideally positioned for travel!
- 1.5 hrs from Council Bluffs / Omaha
- 1.75 hrs from Lincoln, Nebraska
- 2 hrs from Des Moines, Iowa
- 30 minutes from Maryville, Missouri (home of Northwest Missouri State University “Title Town”)
- 1.5 hrs from St. Joseph, Missouri
- 4.3 hrs from Wichita, KS.
- 5.5 hrs from Minneapolis, MN
- 7 hrs from Chicago
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.