FM or IM Physician for Grand Forks, ND (Perm)
Grand Forks, ND 58201 US
Wapiti Medical Staffing is seeking an IM or FM physician for a permanent position in Grand Forks, North Dakota.
- IM or FM physician for permanent position; looking to add 1-2 physicians to support community needs
- Large independent primary care and specialty clinic (nephrology, dermatology/aesthetics, gynecology, primary care, internal medicine).
- Brand new clinic with open hours of 8a-5p, M-F. Extended hours during week is possible but not required. No call, no weekends
- Clinic volumes average 14 per day, up to 20, provider-driven.
- EMR is ISalus
- Robust benefits package and 401K w/match
- Typical timeline to credential: 90 days
- Board-certified or eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- BLS life support certification
- Prefer 1-2 yrs outpatient clinic experience
- Other qualifications/specialties such as behavior health, family med, internal med, nephrology/dialysis experience a plus
- COVID vaccination required (no exemptions)
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.