FM Physician with OB for Huron, SD (Perm)
Huron, SD 57350 US
Wapiti Medical Staffing is seeking a Family Medicine with OB physician for a permanent position in Huron, South Dakota.
- Permanent FM with OB provider needed for Huron, SD
- 25 bed critical access hospital with level 4 trauma designation
- Provider would need to be on peds/newborn call (1:4 call coverage) and Provider would be 1:3 for OB call coverage.
- Clinic is located adjacent to the hospital, see an average of 16 – 21 pts per day.
- Hospital sees approx. 300 births annually. Level 1 Nursery.
- 24/7 hospitalists on call.
- Less than 15 pediatric discharges annually.
- 24hr ER department.
- Other specialties available as well.
- EMR: Cerner
- Multi-specialty acute care facility dedicated to the highest level of health services in a rural setting. Facility boasts a beautiful, recently renovated birthing center. The clinic is a spacious new facility adjacent to the hospital with procedure rooms, lab and ultra-sound on site.
- Ideal candidates will love rural and traditional comprehensive women’s healthcare services.
- Student loan forgiveness; comprehensive benefits package offers health/dental/vision benefits, malpractice insurance, paid time away, 1-week paid CME, a 401k retirement plan with employer match, and relocation allowance
- South Dakota medical license and DEA
- Board certified or eligible in FM
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.