Endocrinologist for Greeley, CO (Perm)
Greeley, CO 80634 US
UCHealth Diabetes and Endocrinology Clinic in Greeley needs a Perm Endocrinologist.
We are seeking board certified or board eligible
Endocrinologists with the vision and enthusiasm to join our UCHealth team as we
grow and provide care for patients in our communities of beautiful northern
Colorado. We want you to help make extraordinary possible.
Why choose UCHealth?
• Option to work a 4-5 day work schedule.
• Join a well-trained and diverse group of
• Join a physician-led practice with an emphasis on
professional autonomy and multi-specialty collaboration.
• Opportunity to collaborate with the University
of Colorado School of Medicine and Colorado State University.
• Comprehensive benefits package, retirement
plans, and relocation available
• Enjoy your time off with easy access to ski
resorts, hiking trails, and close proximity to Denver, CO
• Full time, 4-5 work week, 36 patient contact hours per week. Willing to accept part time or full time.
• Call is more frequent, 1:7 on weekends and every 7th
day. Hospital and clinic call.
• 15-20 Patients per day
• Setting: Outpatient
• Required Procedures: Adrenalectomy, parathyroidectomy, thyroidectomy, and total pancreatectomy,
• Required Treatments: Diabetes, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism,
• EMR: EPIC
• Will accept new grads
• Will not accept visa candidates
• Credentialing timeframe: 90-120 days
By submitting your applicant to this need, you are acknowledging that you have checked and to the best of your knowledge, verified that your candidate has not applied directly to this position. Any candidate that has applied directly is not eligible to be presented.
• Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible (0-4 year of completion of residency) Endocrinology (American Boarded only) - Required
• Residency and Fellowship in USA - Required
• Active CO license - Highly Preferred
• Covid vaccine - Required, note at time of name clear
• Board Certified
• Board Eligible
State License Requirements
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 2 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.