Endocrinologist for Dubuque, Iowa (Perm)
Dubuque, IA 52001 US
Wapiti Medical Staffing is seeking an endocrinologist for a permanent position in Dubuque, Iowa.
- Permanent immediate opening for an Endocrinologist in Dubuque, IA!
- Competitive starting salary with sign-on bonuses
- Partnership offered after the first full year of employment
- Health, life, dental, disability and malpractice insurance premiums covered at 100%
- 401K and profit-sharing
- Relocation and CME allowance
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Will consider new grads into 2023
- Unable to consider visa candidates, J1 or H1B
This opportunity is primarily outpatient clinic with limited call/inpatient responsibility. Schedules are flexible to your needs, currently the physicians work 4 days per week with variance depending when on call. The call responsibility will be shared with our current endocrinologists, 1:3.
Facility is an independent physician-owned multispecialty group formed in 2016 that prides itself on providing high-quality healthcare to patients of all ages, in hopes of being their preferred choice, while continuing to grow.
- Specialties include - Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Allergy, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Oncology, Pulmonary & Critical Care, Travel Medicine, as well as a robust Hospitalist Program
- 8 Primary & Specialty Care Clinics. Four Dialysis Units. Ancillary Services: high complexity laboratory, imaging including general radiology, mammography, ultrasound, DEXA, and CT
- Owned and governed by physician shareholders – the decisions aren’t made in a boardroom by hospital executives on behalf of the physicians
Dubuque is located on the scenic bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River, which has been named one of the Best American Riverfronts by USA Today. As the oldest city in Iowa, Dubuque has a rich history and something to offer visitors and residents alike, including ski resorts, hiking and biking trails, museums, theaters, galleries, unique shopping, and so much more. Dubuque was named by Forbes as the Best of Small Cities to Raise a Family, one of the Ten Great Places to Live, and one of the Best Communities for Young People. In 2018, Iowa was ranked No. 1 Best State by U.S. News and World Report, including rankings of No. 3 in healthcare, No. 5 in education, and No. 1 in infrastructure.
With a population of 60,000, Dubuque is a perfect balance of small city life and modern amenities. Dubuque is just an easy drive from larger metropolitan areas of Chicago, Des Moines, Iowa City, and Madison, WI.
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.