Endocrinologist Physician for Loveland, CO (Perm)
Loveland, CO 80538 US
We are seeking board certified or board eligible Endocrinologists with the vision and enthusiasm to join our UCHealth team as we grow and provide care for patients in our communities of beautiful northern Colorado. We want you to help make extraordinary possible.
Why choose UCHealth?
- Option to work a 4-5 day work schedule.
- Join a well-trained and diverse group of dedicated Endocrinologists.
- Join a physician-led practice with an emphasis on professional autonomy and multi-specialty collaboration.
- Opportunity to collaborate with the University of Colorado School of Medicine and Colorado State University.
- Comprehensive benefits package, retirement plans, and relocation available
- Enjoy your time off with easy access to ski resorts, hiking trails, and close proximity to Denver, CO
- Full time, 4-5 work week, 36 patient contact hours per week. Willing to accept part time or full time.
- Call is more frequent, 1:7 on weekends and every 7th day. Hospital and clinic call.
- 15-20 Patients per day
- Setting: Outpatient
- Required Procedures: Adrenalectomy, parathyroidectomy, thyroidectomy, and total pancreatectomy,
- Required Treatments: Diabetes, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism,
- EMR: EPIC
- Credentialing timeframe: 90-120 days
Meet Your Recruiter
Erin Eccles joined Wapiti Medical Staffing in October 2021. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurial Studies and a Marketing minor from South Dakota State University.
Erin and her husband, Justin, have two children. She enjoys spending her time cooking & baking, working on home renovations, being outside with her family, and watching the Minnesota Vikings.