ER Physician for Thief River Falls, MN (Locums)
Thief River Falls, MN 56701 US
Wapiti Medical Staffing is seeking a physician (MD or DO) for locum tenens Emergency Department coverage in Thief River Falls, Minnesota..
Thief River Falls is near the North Dakota border and would be a great opportunity for a ND physician willing to obtain a MN license. Learn more about expediting your licensure via compact licensure at https://www.wapitimedical.com/2021/05/19/licensed-in-multiple-states-the-imlc-could-expedite-your-licensing-process/
PHYSICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES / FACILITY DETAILS
- Locum tenens physician coverage (MD or DO)
- 12 and 24-hour shifts available (with APP overlap on weekends)
- Current coverage needs are typically Thursdays through Mondays
- EMR is EPIC
- Trauma Level 4 with 7500 annual volume
- Volume Breakdown: 625 ER visits monthly (10% emergent; 47% Urgent; 35% Less Urgent; 8% non-urgent)
- Minnesota medical license (MD/DO) and DEA; Assistance with licensing and DEA available if needed.
- ACLS and PALS, BLS, and stroke certifications required
- Board-certified or board eligible (ABMS – Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine)
- CALS (with Trauma Lab) or ATLS required (ABEM Certifications waived; ABEM Providers have to show proof of holding the ATLS certification one time)
- Covid/Flu Vaccinations required but exemptions will be considered
- Currently not accepting residents
ABOUT THIEF RIVER FALLS
Located where two rivers meet, Thief River Falls thrives on the entrepreneurial spirit, preserving and respecting the past, yet growing and moving toward the future. No matter what your interests— art, outdoors, education, or shopping— you will find something to love within the many clubs, groups, parks, retailers, and events that Thief River Falls has to offer. Learn more at https://www.wheretworiversmeet.com/welcome/.
Meet Your Recruiter
Nicole Hanson joined Wapiti in July 2019. She has 12 years of customer service and sales experience.
Nicole and her husband (Duane) have lived in the Milbank area for 18 years with their 2 boys. Nicole enjoys gardening and spending time with family, especially with her grandson.