ER Physician for Centerville, Iowa (Locum)
Centerville, IA 52544 US
Wapiti Medical Staffing is seeking a physician (MD or DO) for locum tenens Emergency Department coverage in Centerville, Iowa.
PHYSICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES / FACILITY DETAILS
- Physician (MD/DO) needed for locum tenens ER coverage.
- Shift options are 12 hour or 24 hours
- Trauma Level IV
- Annual volume is 6,800
- EMR: Cerner
- Typical timeline to credential is 4-8 weeks
- Iowa medical license and DEA/CSR
- Must be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Practice
- Residents will not be considered
- Required life support certifications include ATLS, BLS, ACLS, PALS. ATLS is not waived for EM boarded physicians
- Mandatory Reporter’s Training of child and dependent adult abuse required
- Covid and flu vaccinations required
- Proof of Tdap, Tetanus, Varicella required
- Immunizations required: Documentation or titers of MMR, Hep. B, Varicella, Tdap
- COVID 19 vaccine required
- PPD skin test or lab draw required within the past 12 months
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa joined Wapiti Medical Staffing as a Recruiter in February 2022. Prior to coming to Wapiti, Lisa spent over 21 years in Retail Pharmacy in multiple roles including Manager, CPhT and Compliance Officer. Some of her accolades include Diabetic Lifestyle Coach, Orthotic Shoe Fitter and ACHC Accreditation Specialist. Lisa was also the recipient of Pharmacy Technician of the Year Award by the South Dakota Board of Pharmacy.
Lisa is a mother of two adult children, Eric and Brooke, whom she is incredibly proud of. In her spare time, she enjoys DIY projects, drawing and painting, traveling both domestically and internationally, cooking, gardening and experiencing new adventures so she can continue to check things off her bucket list.