ER Physician for Boscobel, WI (Locum)
Boscobel, WI 53805 US
PHYSICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES / FACILITY DETAILS
- Physician (MD or DO) for locum tenens ER coverage; PRN shifts, flexible scheduling
- 12 and 24 hour shift options
- Trauma Level IV
- Annual volume: 6000 annual ED (17 patients per 24 hrs)
- EMR: EPIC
- Typical timeline for credential is 90 days.
- Wisconsin medical license and DEA
- Board certified or eligible with current EM experience
- BC/BE – BC/BE in Emergency Medicine (EM), Family Medicine (FM), or Internal Medicine (IM); must have current EM experience
- Medical residents are not accepted at this time; will consider fellows
- Required life support certifications include ATLS (waived for ABEM), ACLS, and PALS. NRP and CPR (AHA version) are a plus. All certifications must have been completed in person and hands-on. No online classes will be accepted.
Boscobel, with a population of 3,231 is nestled among the rolling hills adjacent to the Wisconsin River in Southwestern Wisconsin. The community has ten public parks, including 30-acre Kronshage Park. The Olympic-size swimming pool, a basketball court, a volleyball court, five tennis courts, five shelters, and many picnic tables and outdoor grills are available for public use.
Boscobel also has a golf course and year-round family activities available. For those who enjoy the water, the banks of the Wisconsin River offer picnic areas, fishing, and access to the river by an asphalt landing. Some of the best canoeing, kayaking, tubing, and fishing in the state are here on the lower Wisconsin River. The scenic bluffs, woodland, and sand beaches make for a memorable day on the river. Learn more at https://boscobelwisconsin.com/recreation/.
Meet Your Recruiter
Nicole Hanson joined Wapiti in July 2019. She has 12 years of customer service and sales experience.
Nicole and her husband (Duane) have lived in the Milbank area for 18 years with their 2 boys. Nicole enjoys gardening and spending time with family, especially with her grandson.