ER NP for Cedar Falls, IA
Cedar Falls, IA 50613 US
- Full-time location. NP
- ER coverage—must have 2-3 years ER experience, most recent solo ER coverage
- 5,500 annual ED volume (15 patients per 24 hrs.)
- 12 or 24 hr. shifts 8:30A-8:30A
- EMR is Cerner.
- Must be AANP or ANCC certified (FNP, ENP accepted)
- Life Certifications needed: ATLS, ACLS, PALS. Must be AHA certifications, no others accepted
- Must have IA NP license, DEA in state of IA & IA CSA.
- Immunizations required: MMR, Hep. B, Varicella, Tdap
- COVID 19 vaccine
- Flu vaccine
- PPD skin test or lab draw required within the past 12 months
- Mandatory Reporters Training of dependent adult & child abuse (MRT)
- Procedure/volume logs of 750 patients seen in past two years
- MUST be IA Medicaid approved (any location) to schedule a first shift
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa joined Wapiti Medical Staffing as a Recruiter in February 2022. Prior to coming to Wapiti, Lisa spent over 21 years in Retail Pharmacy in multiple roles including Manager, CPhT and Compliance Officer. Some of her accolades include Diabetic Lifestyle Coach, Orthotic Shoe Fitter and ACHC Accreditation Specialist. Lisa was also the recipient of Pharmacy Technician of the Year Award by the South Dakota Board of Pharmacy.
Lisa is a mother of two adult children, Eric and Brooke, whom she is incredibly proud of. In her spare time, she enjoys DIY projects, drawing and painting, traveling both domestically and internationally, cooking, gardening and experiencing new adventures so she can continue to check things off her bucket list.