EM Physician in Pomeroy, OH (Locum)
Pomeroy, OH 45769 US
Current dates needed:
- Nov 22 8p-8a @ Meigs
- Dec 29 8a-8p @ Meigs
- Dec 7 8a-8p@Jackson
- Dec 17 8a-8p @ Jackson
- Dec 30 8p-8a@Gallipolis
- Dec 31 8p-8a@Gallipolis
- Ongoing dates
- EMR- EPIC
- Annual Volume- 30,000
- Physician shifts- 8a-8p, 8p-8a
- Number of beds- 21 beds
- Transfer locations- Any of the Ohio Health facilities (Grant, Riverside, Doctors)
- Transfer %- 9.9
- Admission Rate %- 10.6
- APP shifts- 9a-9p & 5p-5a
- Meigs ED is a free-standing ED that sees between 25-35 patients a day on average.
- This is staffed by a physician 24 hrs a day (8a-8p, 8p-8a) with a mid-level from 12p-12a.
- Each provider manages their own documentation.
- Holzer is not designated as a trauma center. Traumas would need transferred to a tertiary center for trauma evaluation.
- Since Meigs ED is a free-standing ED, they do not handle admissions, those are handled by the Hospitalist team once the patient arrives to Gallipolis main site.
- Providers would be responsible for codes in the ED.
- IM/FM must be ABMS or AOA with ACLS/ATLS/BLS/PALS like the other Holzer locations.
- Board Certified (if ABIM or ABFM - require EM credentials and recent experience) -REQUIRED
- Must have minimum 2 years experience in EM - REQUIRED
- OH License - REQUIRED
- COVID Vaccination- REQUIRED
- BLS/ACLS - Current at time of submission
- If not EM board certified - will need ACLS, ATLS, BLS and PALS
- Clean background, no malpractice
- Board Certified
- BLS, ACLS, Board Certified
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 3 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.