EM Pediatrician for Las Vegas, NV (Perm)
Las Vegas, NV 89169 US
Outstanding opportunity to join our Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice!
Wide mix of patient acuity!
Exciting full-time opportunity for a BC/BE pediatrician to join a growing dynamic team in a dedicated 20-bed pediatric emergency department in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Sunrise Children's Hospital is a tertiary-care children's facility and recently opened a new state-of-the-art pediatric ER.
- Volumes are approaching 45K to 50K.
- Excellent subspecialty coverage including Neurosurgery, amongst the usual.
- Peds surgeons are responsive and progressive.
- We have a robust PICU, CVICU, NICU, Hospitalist program in the hospital all run by Pediatrix.
- Child life and peds social work have a strong ER presence.
- Full scribe coverage.
- Responsibilities will include rapid medical examinations in triage with low and moderate acuity patients in the pediatric fast track area and in the main pediatric emergency department.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- BC/BE - REQUIRED
- Covid Vaccinated - REQUIRED
- NV state license - REQUIRED
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.