EM NP/PA - Cambridge, OH (Locum)
Cambridge, OH 43725 US
OVP is seeking an APP
- APP shifts - (2) 7a-7p
- Daily census- 31.6
- Nightly admissions- average about 5-6
- Physician shifts- (2) 7a-7p, (1) 7p-7a
- Number of ICU beds- 12
- Specialty Coverages- Pulmonology Mon-Fri (but will accept evening and weekend calls), Surgery, Ortho, Cardiology, Pediatrist, Optho, Interventional Radiology (para, thoracentesis, bone marrow, ports) Picc line nurse
- Currently Anesthesia is training RT for intubation of patients. RT will be available to assist 24hours. .
- We will need a FULL PRESENTATION with Name Clear. We are not able to Name Clear a Provider without the full presentation.
- Board Certified REQUIRED
- OH License - REQUIRED
- Proof of COVID Vaccination Status - REQUIRED
- BLS/ACLS - Current at time of submission
- Clean background, no malpractice - REQUIRED
- Board Certified
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
ADDITIONAL LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- BLS, ACLS, Board Certified
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 2 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.