Diagnostic Neuroradiologist in Lansing, MI (Locum)
Lansing, MI 48910 US
Advanced Radiology Services is looking for 2 diagnostic Neuroradiologists to join their team on a temporary basis.
- 100% neuroradiology
- Brain, head, neck, and spine imaging with a full complement of advanced neuroimaging
- Primarily Neuro ED/Inpatient and Neuro outpatient examinations
- Target 81 wRVU’s for flex shifts
- Schedule: Flexible! Could be day time or evening eastern time zone. Neuro ER/Inpatient shifts, Neuro outpatient shifts, or time-flexible RVU-based outpatient Neuro shifts.
- Technology: We utilize Intelerad PACS, PowerScribe 360 and Clario; we have outstanding IT infrastructure and 24/7 help desk support. We would mail them a work station if they are working from home.
- Credentialing Timeframe - Roughly 60 days, possibly sooner.
- Board Certified - Required
- MI license at the time of submission - Required
- United States Trained - Required
- Clean Malpractice/background - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Local, no flights - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Board Certified
Why do you want to work here? Lansing, the lively state capitol, is home of the Big Ten school Michigan State University. This college town is well-known for friendly people, a diverse population and a great quality of life. Recreational opportunities abound with fun eateries, a growing craft beer scene and Division 1 sporting events at MSU. Nearby Okemos was rated #5 in Niche’s 2018 Best Places to Live in America list for its housing, top rated schools and family friendly atmosphere.
Meet Your Recruiter
Meghan Schultz joined Wapiti in July 2022. She has 10 years of experience in the medical field specializing in patient and provider relations.
Meghan and her husband Joseph moved to Huron along with their daughter Ruby from Buffalo, NY. As a family they enjoys spending time doing activities together, going to the movies, crafts, going on road trips and quiet nights at home.