Clinic Physician for Audubon, IA (Perm)
Audubon, IA 50025 US
Wapiti is seeking an FM Physician for a permanent clinic position in Audubon, Iowa.
- Rural clinic/hospital – primarily outpatient, inpatient, and back-up call.
- 10-hour shifts, 4-day work week; No evenings or weekends except for on-call responsibilities
- Inpatient and Outpatient; AM hospital rounding
- Opportunity to take Emergency Room Shifts
- One day a week provider will see walk-ins starting at 7am
- Average 18-20 patients seen per provider daily
- EMR: Epic
- MD or DO; Iowa medical license and DEA/CSA
- Prefer at least 3-5 years’ experience in hospital, clinic, and ED
- American Board Certification in Family Medicine or board eligible
- U.S. Citizen
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa joined Wapiti Medical Staffing as a Recruiter in February 2022. Prior to coming to Wapiti, Lisa spent over 21 years in Retail Pharmacy in multiple roles including Manager, CPhT and Compliance Officer. Some of her accolades include Diabetic Lifestyle Coach, Orthotic Shoe Fitter and ACHC Accreditation Specialist. Lisa was also the recipient of Pharmacy Technician of the Year Award by the South Dakota Board of Pharmacy.
Lisa is a mother of two adult children, Eric and Brooke, whom she is incredibly proud of. In her spare time, she enjoys DIY projects, drawing and painting, traveling both domestically and internationally, cooking, gardening and experiencing new adventures so she can continue to check things off her bucket list.