Clinic APP for Hettinger, ND (Locum)
Hettinger, ND 58639 US
Wapiti Medical Staffing is seeking an advanced practice provider (Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner) for locum tenens clinic coverage in Hettinger, North Dakota.
PA/NP RESPONSIBILITIES and FACILITY DETAILS
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner for locum tenens clinic coverage.
- Late June and July dates currently available with PRN needs after that.
- Clinic only, no ER or IP coverage.
- Shifts run Monday - Friday 8am – 5p clinic. Provider can do 8am – 12pm on Saturday morning potentially if desired.
- Number of providers on staff per day varies, average 15 – 20 patients per day; providers rotate on handling of walk-in patients
- EMR: AllScripts for clinic and Meditech for everything else.
- North Dakota medical license and DEA
- BLS life support certification
- Covid vaccine required; religious and medical exemptions will be considered
ABOUT HETTINGER, NORTH DAKOTA
Located in Southwest North Dakota, four miles from the South Dakota border, and seventy-five miles from Montana, Hettinger (population 1,200) is at the heart of farm and ranch country. From historical sites to the Hettinger Country Club, Hettinger has a recreational activity for everyone! Learn more at https://www.hettingernd.com/.
Meet Your Recruiter
Matt Flikka joined the Wapiti team in July 2019. He recruits for North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Montana, and Wyoming.
Matt moved to South Dakota in March of 2018 and lives with his amazing son, Beckett. Beckett loves all sports, animals, and family. He has character that goes on for days and can already make anyone laugh. In their spare time, they like participating or watching any sport they possibly can (especially football or hockey), relaxing on the lake, coaching hockey, or just spending time together.